The Corroboree
Jonstn

Zimbabwe: HIV-positive maid laces child's porridge with menstrual blood

Holy shit there is some fucked up people out there, this chick and the yoghurt jizzer guy should get together.

A 17-year-maid from Zimbabwe was caught lacing the porridge of her employers' four-year-old child with her own HIV-positive menstrual blood, according to a report.

Erin Conway-Smith

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Are you ready for one of the most disturbing stories you'll ever hear?

Okay. Here we go.

A 17-year-maid from Zimbabwe was caught lacing the porridge of her employers' four-year-old child with her own menstrual blood.

According to NewsDay, Pelagia Mureya, who is HIV-positive, "carried out the disgusting act several times until luck ran out."

The ruse was discovered when her employer "noticed a drop of blood when her child was eating porridge, and investigated."

Mureya was arrested in Mupandawana, Gutu district in southern Zimbabwe, and professed ignorance of the blood.

But, NewsDay reported, "her inquisitive employer took the porridge, her child and the maid to Gutu Rural Hospital where tests confirmed it was Mureya's menstrual blood."

Mureya, who is from a village in Chinhoyi, was sentenced Saturday to 10 years in prison.

There was no explanation given as to why she put HIV-positive menstrual blood into her employers' child's porridge.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/zimbabwe-hiv-positive-maid-laces-porridge-menstrual-blood

Why? Why the fuck would you want to try and give a child HIV? I don't get it :(

Maids in third world countries can sometimes be horribly mistreated.

She probably wanted to give the child AIDS as revenge against the parents.

"You treat me like shit? I'll make your offspring's genetics tainted, your bloodline will fail."

She could also be batshit crazy... I don't think we'll ever find out the real truth.

how well would the virus survive? not only from the air but from the heat of the porridge?

at any rate it's pretty full on, i'm sure there's a missing link in the story though.

mmmmmmm, porridge

He is eating custard.

With blood and a bit of ear maybe.

Posting that image was in bad taste EG.

• Like 1

My partner shower me some women's website where they (she's not a member of it btw) post questions and just random shit, one chick was claiming to be a vampire and she was trying to turn her boyfriend into a vampire by lacing his food with her period blood, spag bolognese and shit like that was just full of her blood, then she went on to say how she's planning on freezing her used tampons for future use....

Made me feel fucking sick, even if it might not true, but there's some freaks out there so it wouldn't surprise me, I'll see if she still has the link to it :puke:

• Like 1

Im not usually one for corporal punishment but even a Zimbabwe prison is to good for her

before judging this lady, think about possible precursors to this incident, she may have been abused, she may have a serious mental illness, a normal person wouldn't do something like that, she obviously needs help, jail would not help her.

• Like 1

She couldn't find the site but it seems to be posted everywhere, got it off yahoo answers:

Did I turn my boyfriend into a vampire?

Ok so i have a new boyfriend *yay* and we have been seeing each other for about a month now :P

anyway, the other night we had a twilight marathon (i LOVE twilight) and a dream of mine is to have a vampire boyfriend!

I've been experimenting with eating my own blood ever since the twilight books first came out- i consider myself to be a vampire now- i usually just save the blood i lose naturally each month (i usually just keep the tampons in the freezer etc.) and suck on them or eat them later.

I decided that i would try and "turn" my new boyfriend. So i've been cooking my blood into his food when he comes over- i tried making blood pudding as well, but that only works if i've had a heavy flow (you need ALOT of blood)- so i usually just add a little bit of blood into the marinade or pasta sauce etc. etc. He has absolutely no idea :P

i've been doing this for about 3-4 weeks- do you think he could be a vampire by now?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120110110413AAmxCV7

Om nom nom nom

Probably treated like shit if its true (which is doubtful as only a male would come up with something that fucked up).