The Corroboree
matt_7893

An Introduction Thread

Well it seems like there isn't a formal intro thread so if its alright I'll just make one for myself.

Well lets see I'm a early 20's Uni student. I study Engineering of Computer Systems (glorified electrical eng.). I'm not an overly good uni student but seem to get by.

I Started having an interest in alternative mindscapes and personal healing in my late teens. (I hope this isn't to something ...) So hence an interest in this place. Also had a long interest in botany. Currently pursuing the beauty of cacti and am loving how tolerant of me that are.

I've lurked around the forums for a few weeks now so I'm starting to feel a little more at home. You guys seem to keep a very strong knitted community.

And with that I'm out.

• Like 2

Welcome, good to see these kinds of posts from new members

Hello matt_7893 , welcome to the Corroboree :)

I didn't see this thread when I just started posting randomy bits here and there between taking reading breaks.

So hi hi, my age is not determinable, im m iddle aged, but still feel like the bmx bandit i was, my life has been filled with experience so far. I left aus to go live in a hut in the jungle when i was younger and lasted a year wanted to leave the capitalist conformist society behind, but hey dengue fever & the need for a clean feeling dentist in a remote part of a undeveloped country when yr a bit of a ocd sook w/cleanlieness in those situations is a bitch.

My inital want for this kind of informative, collective community, was piqued inside more than 20 years and I dont know how many lives ago ... I have met the most amazing people along my travelling, and have read here many amazing things.

I have an interest in most things pleasurable, a simple hedonist, that enjoys conscience favourable outcomes. Life has just seemed to have me gravitate towards this recent re awakening as id kinda call it, and thats it for now. :)

• Like 1

Welcome Matt and 6otb, hope to see ya's stick around :)

still feel like the bmx bandit

I was called that once apon a time :wacko:

I was called mongoloid once upon a time :wacko: lol

• Like 2

hi welcome lads hope yous get as much enjoyment and info out of here as i do :-)

• Like 1