The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
qualia

SAB knowledge base

I cant either, they seem to be just lines of text, teasing us with tantalising unclickable topics lol

Idea: Could we setup a wiki? Use something like IPBWiki + MediaWiki. More than happy to help out.

It'd be a neat place to get a quick, up to date, view with pictures, ID methods/tips, legal status, cultivation (for ornamental purposes), etc.

*Edit: For clarification, MediaWiki is the standard Wiki script used by Wikipedia and just about everything that ends in or begins with "Wiki".

Edited by at0m
  • Like 2

There alredy was a wiki, maybe still is?, did'nt go far but some people were putting the effort in.

i was looking at that the other day, did'nt work for me either. I imagine its something still being worked on.

apothecary was the keeper of the wiki, but I have no idea what the status of it is. I am still hosting the domain for it, but no idea what the plans are.

the knowledge articles will be fixed shortly. thats ection will not be expanded and will instead be replaced by a database at some point in the future. Independent of any existing or future wiki.

• Like 1