The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mr b.caapi

celestine prophecy insight learnt!

....wohoooo i done it,after reading the book i managed to see the energy around trees and plants....mindblowing!!!

Cool Cool,....

Someone taught me to let someone stand behind a white wall with semi bright light on the person...

stare at him for at least 30 sec's,.... ( unfocussed stare), .... then have him or her move away real quickly while you keep staring in the same direcion where he was staning.

you will notice that it left more then just the persons imprint.

After practicing you will get more and more of a feel for the finer light vibes living things emit.

have you read the books brian?

yes I have Mr b Caapi. Read 1st and 2nd. I do not reccomnd the 2nd book.

The first one is a good read.

I a more of a carlos castaneda fan.

Non the less mr J. Redfield's first book the celestine prophecy is good.

read it about 2 or 3 years ago.

oooh... that is a cool experience...

there is a cool book, my friend bought recently. about the 'healing energy of trees'.. infact, i think that is it's naem..

it gives lots of ideas for ways of beoming aware of their energy fields. quite good..

nick

Very interesting Mr. B Caapi.

I read this book quite some time ago and loved it. It lead me to read a little further on the web and find that for some people, this is not fiction! However, try as I might for hours on end meditating and changing focus of my eyes until my head hurt, I never got it. Either that or all of the trees and plants around me have had their spirits sapped because non of the fuppy yuckers around here have ever felt anything from or given anything back to a plant before.

If you have any tips, don't hold back.

bandario! have you ever looked and managed to see images in those 3d "magic eye" pictures?

i use the same "out of focus" eye technique

on trees, its alot more effective if you look at them against a blue sky but,it stands out easier.

many years ago, the very first time i did any psychedelic- liberty caps, which i'd picked & eaten fresh, while lying back in the Brecon Beacons- i saw the energy/vibes ov the whole landscape- & yeah the trees were pretty impressive.

i've always counted this as a valid experience rather than an 'hallucination', & it was only recently i heard ov the Celine prophecy stuff.

focus your self to a headache....

bring he world to a stand still by shutting down your internal dialog. That is when you will start noticing the finer energies around us.

Emotions neet to be balanced to get a clear picture.

Excessive drug use can, or usually does lead to states of emotional inbalance,... which will make it harder for you to preceive auras and such.

So use your fix (LOL) wisely! Ahemm,.... With all do respect to our plant and fungi friends.