http://www.mercuryne...6549?source=rss

inShare

Kim Jong Il, North Korean leader, dies at 69

By David E. Sanger

New York Times

Posted: 12/18/2011 09:30:27 PM PST

Updated: 12/18/2011 09:49:22 PM PST

20111218__ssjm1219kimjong%7E1_VIEWER.JPG

In this Aug. 24, 2011 file photo, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, listens... ( Dmitry Astakhov )

Kim Jong Il, the reclusive dictator who kept North Korea at the edge of starvation and collapse, banished to gulags citizens deemed disloyal and turned the country into a nuclear weapons state, died Saturday morning, according to an announcement by the North's official media on Monday. He was 69 and had been in ill health since a reported stroke in 2008.

Edited by eatfoo

R.I.P. Kim Jong Il

May your Son and your Generals continue to torment the western world and continue to uphold your unpopular yet practical beliefs. The world needs your families violence and dedication to balance out the rest of the worlds gluttony, ignorance and blasphemy (and imperialism, capitalism and democracy).

Edited by ReeseWitherspoon

Did you know that when he was born, a double rainbow appeared in the sky? Double rainbow!

And he once wrote 6 operas in 2 years?

And he was an amazing golfer, frequent hole-in-ones, even on his first ever game.

Wow man. I need to sit down.

• Like 1

I admire anyone who has the cojones to stand up to bullies like NK has. The west needs to learn that if they keep pushing kids around in the sandbox, fighting with them, stealing from them, forcing their religions, politics and lifestyles on them, eventually the much older kids from the east, with the superior knowledge, superior weapons, superior strategy and their unfathomable dedication to their particular patch of the sandbox are gonna' push back one day, and they'll be fighting back for more than just their lunch money.

Edited by ReeseWitherspoon

The videogame homefront predicted kim jong il would die in 2012, he almost made the videogame true :(

They also said after he died his third son would be made leader and he'd reunify korea, then go and annex hawaii then the US :D

I guess only time will tell.

/\ "It will fit."

:wink:

Goodnight, sweet prince

Edited by bulls on parade