The Corroboree
Slybacon

Unveiling the Truth

Kinda scary when you look at their definitions on Terrorist listed further up.

no shit sly, that's the first connection i made when i read about the 2012 ndaa. first they widen the definition then they introduce measures to ensure they can be as hostile as they like against what they perceive to be terrorists.

We know who the real terrorists are and by not feeding their fear machine we strip them of their power.

Edited by Distracted

On January 10th, Project Veritas reporters walked into New Hampshire Polling Locations during the Presidential Primaries, saying dead people's names. We stated the name of a dead person we got from the NH obituaries. The names of the deceased were both Registered Republican and Democrats And in almost every case, saying a dead person's name, we were handed a ballot to cast a vote. We used no misrepresentation and no false pretenses. in fact, in almost every case, we insisted we show ID and they insisted that we vote without showing ID.

Edited by Distracted

Wicked thread, folks, keep it coming.

This is the kind of stuff that, even if only 5% true, has more import than pretty much 100% of what we're fed by corporate media. Have only managed a quick scan thus far but I'll be back...