The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  

I would like to discuss Majik etc with anyone who is interested and who uses it in their life .. The pythagorean pentagram is a Matrix !

Im curious herbmajik. You are refering to the 5 pointed star as a symbolic or mathematical representation of man. Consisting of the four elements transcending into the spiritual 5th dimension.

I can so totally see that in my everyday life. Its not all like that, but that is a formular that can point souls in the right direction.

But the main lesson is that all 4 elements must be in perfect balance bfore one can fuuly enter the spirits dimension. The 5th dimension.

Within the Matrix is the one, he is a Shaman.

Like a techno-Shaman.

More like a dreamer, a walker in the shadows.

Thrust into the world of reality.

Well I am refering to the symbol which is the pentagram on which all the points are connected externally and surrounded by a circle as both a mathematical equation as used by Magi, Alchemists , Wizards , and as the 4 elements transcending . But more than that it is a key to great power and knowledge .and yes uit is present in everyday life and all elements must be in balance .

[This message has been edited by Herbmajik (edited 11 January 2002).]

What i find facinating about the symbol of the pentagram is that it seems to represent a form of perfection, therefore a key to power and knowledge as you say. And as I know you realise, but forgot to say, Wisdom.

Power and knowledge should be wielded wisely.

The four elements must be equally balanced within your being. Because the vibrations from your mental thoughts and sense of reality echo through the inner dimensions effecting all levels of your complex soul.

Only when all four are balanced are you in a

position of real power. The rest from trips etc, are only glimpses.

The fifth point of the pentagram is the sharp point of the trained Will..it is the psychic launching pad for the flight into hyperspace.