The Corroboree
Goldtop

Kava

ive tried to smoke kava, doesn't burn very well and i imagine the heat oxidises the interesting bits anyway

Extracts.That's the only words one needs to know.

1 in 2 . There's a couple of other numbers but you should be able to work it out .,,,.

Kava used to be available as a herbal tincture.

Was made by certain companies.

It is definitely what it is claimed to be in regards to what it is claimed to be.

Depending how it's stored it shouldn't lose to much viabilty over a year or 2.

The reason it became schelded was more to do with poly drug use & associated health probs not just kava.

Rudolph Steiner made me do it.

When you massage the kava into water it helps greatly with emulsification, and can be digested properly, with the actives entering the boodstream more effectively than dumping spoons of the stuff into a glass and simply stirring.

You wouldn't take a small bud of ganja orally, expecting it to work. It needs a specific preparation and method of consumption. So too with kava kava

I

Cheers for that Psylo, I will have to compare it to stirred and left in a plunger press for 1/2 hour, both of which work effectively and can be re used.

I had always thought that stirring would have done the same job as massaging if you are using powdered kava but now I'm intrigued!

Will report back! Think I'm nearly out though..