The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Wazron

a request

There is a 6-year old girl, the daughter of a friend of mine, in hospital at the moment, dying of neuroblastoma (cancer). There is nothing further that modern science can do.

S. does not fear death: it has been part of her life for half of it. She is in a lot of pain and on morphine. This drug will help the physical pain, but not the soul-pain of being alone in a hospital bed, at the age of 6, and knowing she will be there for the rest of her life.

Those of you that are familiar with healing ritual, please, seek her out and send her some help for her pain. You'll find her in Bendigo, Victoria. Any prayer or ritual to help ease her pain would be appreciated.

thanks,

-W

That is so sad Wazron

My deepest simpathy goes out to the little girl and her family.

She must be a very strong little girl to go through what she has.

I had a nephew that went through a similar sickness and he lost his battle but found peace early last year.

It makes me so mad to see kids in this way. This is the very reason why we all must help, anyway possible, for more research.

Just one doller every one, thats all it takes.

I will pray for her guardian angle, to find her place beside her bed, so she is no longer alone and scared, and she will guide her into the next stage of her life.

I just hope her suffering ends soon and she can finaly find peace.

Veronica

[This message has been edited by Veronica (edited 01 March 2002).]

Originally posted by Veronica:

She must be a very strong little girl to go through what she has.

Then isn't it a celebration of her strength and life force as well? For someone who has had so little time here to come to terms with a lack of fear for that which haunts many of us- admirable indeed. It would be an honour to be of assistance should such a thing be fruitful.

Namaste to her- if it translates like I think it does :-) I don't do rituals or prayers, but I can send her some strength for the dark hours if its do-able. FWIW. She might find a hand in the lonely dark if she knows where to look, maybe more than one :-) Anything more that's worthwhile attempting?

Pass it on to her if you think it'll make sense :-)

[This message has been edited by Darklight (edited 01 March 2002).]