The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

i have spore prints for sale...

*disclaimer; I cannot send mushroom spore prints to: Australia, Idaho, California, or Ohio and other countries and places, please check your

local laws before ordering my prints!

hi,

i have psilocybe cyanescens, and psilocybe semilanceata spore prints for sale; the prints are $30 each, also i'm running a special deal: get 10 prints of each for $35 dollars. PM me or email me at: [email protected] just send me cash, foreign cash, money orders, western union, checks. these prints were

never cultured are wild and viable and fresh and perfect for cultures. have a shroomy day!

jamison schuetz

No one has ever successfully grown Semilanceata, don't u think that might be a sad surprise for a beginner looking for a hobby? :scratchhead:

And selling them for 30 each.. the sporeprints from semilanceata are tiny tiny tiny, 1$ /spore?

No one has ever successfully grown Semilanceata, don't u think that might be a sad surprise for a beginner looking for a hobby? :scratchhead:

I'm sure I've seen some semi successful teks on the Shroomery about this species.

Anyway, all the Psilocybe spores on this forum are strictly for microscopy only.

And selling them for 30 each.. the sporeprints from semilanceata are tiny tiny tiny, 1$ /spore?

Lol good call rolleyes.gif

just went shroom hunting today, found some semi and cyan, i have never grown semi or cyan but i'm learning. what was successful for me was back in the old

days of psilocye fanaticus (PF) i got a spore syringe from them grew it, had a crazy great time! if you can't afford the prints maybe we can trade? i'd

love a cube print! yeah man the semi prints are little they are but they cost so much because thats all they ever sell for! low quanity on semi though

lots of cyans though peace! can't afforda mi prints? PM me and we'll work out a deal i got lots to go around.

Have a shroomy day!

jamison schuetz