The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
cactuscarl

F/S loph seeds

Hi all I've just ordered some loph seed from a member here. I could only get large quantities to many for me to use so I've got about 250 spare if anybody is interested in some or all swing me a pm

Loph seeds are illegal in some states in Australia

Pm'd

For anyone that is waiting on seeds that were lost in the post; if you PM Tipz your details he is going to generously replace them for us.

Tipz might not be able to make it to the PO tomorrow but he said he will get them out as soon possible.

Massive thanks to Tipz for coming through with the rescue on this one and big props to cactuscarl for handling an unlucky situation so well.

Thanks man i really appreciate that and everyone's patients this has caused so much stress and I've sent about 40 pm's trying to get this sorted

I've let everyone know through pm's what's going on so i think it's sorted

And yes huge thanks to tipz not only for the cheap seed but also his time and effort just to help others out what a legend

• Like 1

yeah for the record.... carl is still paying for this seed..

Im just sending it out tomo so everyone can get sowing, and carl can stop stressing.

He is going to re-imburse me at a later date so its no charity.

All my personal seperate orders were sent monday. I will send these seeds tomo or as soon as i get all the adress details. Thats where its at.

• Like 1