The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Sep. 11th... A decade later.

It is a sad world when weapons and Pharmacutical companies are the only winners in War, and you can't forget about the oil.

I know people that fled from Iraq and they said when American illegally invaded they took a lot of ancient Occult artifacts, like the door of Bablyon and replaced it with a fake.

This is a holy war and the last Crusade, the muslim and islamic people have won may of these crusade I think the figure is 9 out of 10,

When Obama-nation read from the bible on the annaversiary of 9/11 It made it very clear to me that this is another Holy Crusade, Muslim V Christian.

All people are just that people and we all bleed,eat, shit and reproduce.

Hopefully love will bring us together in the end, as hate will lead us all to the destruction of our race and potentially our planet.

I do believe that our Planet will treat us as a disease if we don't start learning from the native peoples on how to respect Gia as the earth has a spirt just like us, and not rape, pillage or destroy her for profit.

Thats why so much money is spent on space exploration, because they know they are destroying this planet and the resource will dry up one day.

Love is the best energy of all :wub:

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1