The Corroboree
opiumfreak

banisteriopsis caapi extract

anyone intersted in banisteriopsis caapi 20x extract?

WARNING

---------------

This item is illegal to import into Australia

(Edited by AndyAmine)

Edited by AndyAmine.

pitty consumption here is illegal, that and the fact you live in sweden :(

Might pay to include that importing that into aus is illeagle in your post

anyone intersted in banisteriopsis caapi 20x extract?

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28712

b.Caapi is only allowed for trade in Australia if being sold as propagation material, in fact I think it may be an illegal trade unless the material is rooted.

This includes leaves etc,

This is why its also forum rules to have your (real) general location filled in, so people don't have to guess where you are and risk getting them selfs in trouble.

Please edit your post, add a disclaimer as well as your location details or it will be removed.

AndyAmine.: 25 July 2011 - 03:20 AM

i hope andy gives you a warn point or two for this.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

Opiumfreak,

Because this is as Australian focused forum and we try to keep things legal we ask that a warning or disclaimer be placed under any item that may be illegal in Australia or your own country so that people are aware of what they are getting into.

For example the Australian penalty for trading/selling the item you have posted is equivalent to those of heroin and could land someone a long jail sentence.

So, as a general rule its easier for O/S traders like yourself to ALWAYS add a disclaimer at the bottom of your trade posts, because you never know if something is illegal in another countr.

Also, it may not just be the receiver of the item that gets in legal trouble but also the sender.

heres what I have to trade some of this stuff may not be legal to import to Australia

banisteriopsis caapi vine

harmala

harmine

banisteriopsis caapi leaf extract

chaliponga

psychotria viridis

Didnt see your post until now PH, I guess my page hadn't refreshed.

thanks mate :) I always appreciate the older members catching things if I haven't seen them, make my job easier.

I try to give everyone at least 1 warning before I give them a point, everyone deserves a second chance.

• Like 1

Is anyone interested in a trade I have high quality banisteriopsis caapi vine and some syrian rue seeds Im looking for ayahuasca ingredients or solanum dried material

Is anyone interested in a trade I have high quality banisteriopsis caapi vine and some syrian rue seeds Im looking for ayahuasca ingredients or solanum dried material