The Corroboree
Teotzlcoatl

Special Salvia divinorum deal for members of www.Ethnoring.com only!

Special Salvia divinorum deal for members of www.EthnoRing.com only! $30 flat rate for U.S. residents for Salvia divinorum "Paradox" live plant and $40 for Salvia divinorum "Luna" or $65 for one of each! $55 for two "Paradox" or $120 for five! Just email me at [email protected] if you interested!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

teotz, your gear must be strong, you should know to post this in the seed and plant exchange forum.

you are one of the few people who get's special treatment here, but i will not leave this in the general ethno disscussion forum.

probably just a honest mistake, no problems.

Whoops sorry! I thought I did post that in that forum, donno what happened! My bad, move it if you'd like...

Im glad you decided to throw in that disclaimer before I saw the thread Teotz :wink:

What disclaimer?

Well, I assumed that the post above mine was a disclaimer but on second look your right, it was just regarding shipping rates.

That means you get a warn point Tetoz.

Aw come on!

I can't keep up with all the plants your crazy law makers turn illegal!

It's for people of the U.S. site anyways and that forum says you must follow all the laws of your own country, I figured that was disclaimer enough!

teotz, put youresefe for a moment in andy's shoes, it's realy, realy annoying for a mod to have to take action, regarding many posts of some / very often the same, member(s).

don't complain, you often create controversy, and that even helps you to get more view's.

some forums, would have deleted the whole thing right away, don't go into victim mode.

• Like 2