The Corroboree
Bretloth

Peaceful Law Reform Rally to Decriminalize Cannabis

The ASP didn't get enough support/signatures before the last election to become officially registered as a party, that's why they weren't on the ballot. That may have changed since, not sure. I tried talking with those guys awhile back through their fb page and recieved no response, on a few topics from memory, so obviosly stopped bothering. Personally, I think people power is only way to get marijuana law reform, but that can be expressed in numerable ways. We just have to keep the pressure up, spread the info, grow support and break the stereo types. Regardless of the political party, the point is marijuana law reform. :wub::bong::lol:

• Like 1

i haven't watched the video yet as my monthly dl allowance has expired (another scam thanks to telstra),

but it's refreshing to see something in msm not demonising weed use,,,

www . theage . com . au /tv/show/when-we-grow/when-we-grow-20110805-1ienq.html

(link obscured to avoid track backs)

• Like 1

We've locked in a location, the rally will be held at Flagstaff Gardens (Corner of Latrobe and King st) Melbourne, 1pm to 5pm on 20th Nov. Come along for a great day with live music, speakers and lots of cool people enjoying a smoke in the sunshine. Be the change you want to see :lol::bong::wub:

post-9625-0-83552800-1315532620_thumb.jp

post-9625-0-83552800-1315532620_thumb.jpg

post-9625-0-83552800-1315532620_thumb.jpg