The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
TommyChesnutt

the opium poppy pokemon.

So ahh, yeah... as much as i love to admit it, i was passing the time with the new pokemon black yesterday, and, well...

check it out. > either http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Frillish

or just type in 'Frillish' in google..

just about split my wig laughing in the description. "likes to float in the waves... It makes its victim numb with the use of its poison and takes it to its deep den."

been scouring the net, and surprisingly NO ONE has picked up on it, yet. i mean, come on. probably because only little kids play pokemon (purportedly...)

Edited by hunnicutt

Frillish and its evolution were most likely inspired by the Nurarihyon, a jellyfish youkai that is either shown as a demonized jellyfish or as a jellyfish-like man who wears refined, sometimes regal, clothing. It is also possible that they was inspired by the Kurage no Hinotama, a sort of jellyfish-like will-o'-the-wisp. Its design is inspired by the jellyfish and Victorian-style monarch attire: the male form's appearance based on a king's while the female's is based on a queen's.

Lulz, they like their jellyfish, but I have a feeling you're on the money hunnicutt.

i play pokemon too, its a fun game, what more can i say. My emulator on ipad gets a real work out when a new one is released !!!

LOL at the pokemon though, Sounds just like how i "imagine" opium to be and has the resemblance of a poppy pod with floating legs that my gnome explains to me while he is on shrooms.