The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

Local Psilocybe mushroom spore prints for sale...

*disclaimer; All of my psilocybe mushroom spore prints and other items such as Ephedra are illegal to import into Australia and other countries, please check your local

laws before ordering my psilocybe mushroom spore prints and other items, Thank you!*

Hello;

I have the following psilocybe mushroom spore prints for sale, all prints are local from all parts of Oregon, even the High Desert!

Psilocybe cyanescens: 1 print; $20.00

Psilocybe stuntzii: 1 print; $50.00

Psilocybe semileceantea: 1 print; $30.00 (RARE and from Central Oregon in the High Desert, truly a great find)

Panelous cyanescens: 1 print; $20.00

Buy two prints get three prints free! PM me or email me if you would like to buy prints. Thank you.

Peace,

Jamison

email me at: [email protected]

can anyone confirm the claim that it's illegal to import spore prints to oz?

also no offence friend but a lot of people around here consider asking for money for prints to be a rip off..

if i were going to risk it i would just use FSRE.

can anyone confirm the claim that it's illegal to import spore prints to oz?

SWIM grows Psilocybe and they claim that they cannot find an instance publicly where somebody has challenged the courts stating the prints were for a mycology course or for research purposes only. I wouldn't want to be the person to challenge this in courts :P Anybody else know of these instances occurring?

Way overpriced for wild prints. half of those grow in australia anyway...

And yes, it is illegal to import prints because apparently the entire genus is scheduled including its spores. In the old days I remember hearing about people on some of the forums getting letters from mushmush and sporeworks with large labels on the envelopes LOL without a problem but I presume they were unaware of the status of the importation - either the recipient or the post checkers...

Torsten states that one guy got charged with a serious crime as a consequence. Id say there are probably shit loads of cub spore strains in aus that have arrived that way but at substantial risk.

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie
  • Like 1