The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Please help me design a website for a charity

So I am working on some fund raising for educating Tibetan Refugees living in Nepal.

I have already raised funds for one students education to become an Amchi (traditional plant healer) for two years.

I now want to expand this and raise funds to cover a small number of students in this field as I feel its very important for Tibetans to maintain their lineage. Especially as the youth are being lured to Kathmandu and India.

I have a basic Face Book Group that describes the Refugee Settlement if you want some background info (please "LIKE" it regardless).

I would need a functional website that is simple, informative, has keyword searchability, Paypal provision and all that Jazz. So someone who knows how to get loads of hits.

I have all the content, or will adjust accordingly inclusive of images from my time there

Drop me a PM on Facey or here if you could help. It would be greatly appreciated

Tripi

• Like 1

To save yourself some backend coding, Google has a custom search option that you can install onto your website, and even change the background colour of the results page to reflect the feel of your site. From memory you can even have it load your banner at the top. If you're familiar with the Google trick of using it's functions, you can also code up something that uses the site:www.yoursite.com "keyword"

For example:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=site%3Awww.shaman-australis.com%2Fforum%20%22website%20for%20a%20charity%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np