The Corroboree
Auxin

Reversing Heart Disease

Gynostemma pentaphyllum 'Jiaogulan' Theres two forms of this critter, bitter and non-bitter. I recommend the non-bitter. I love this stuff. According to PFAF "The whole plant is a tonic herb that improves the circulation, stimulates liver function, strengthens the immune and nervous systems, and reduces blood sugar and cholesterol levels[238]. It also has sedative effects, relieving spasms and lowering the blood pressure[238]. It is used internally in the treatment of nervous tension and exhaustion, peptic ulcer, asthma, bronchitis, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer[238

my fav herbal tea is lemon grass, cymbopogon citratus which would grow aswell in your climat, if you overwinter the plant frost free indoors.

i grew it in cold climates...

it's yummy without sugar, it sedates and gives you stamina and it even kills staph.

sometimes the urge to drink fresh lemongrass can be almost as strong for me as the urge to have a beer....

and you can use it in the kitchen aswell, yesterday i had lemon grass curry prawns, veg and fried brown rice.

i almost only eat brown rice, it got a very slow glycimic release, and keeps one's energy levels up all day without big fluctuations.