The Corroboree
toast

Psychotria 'Nexus'

I am chasing a few Psychotria 'Nexus' plants.

Would prefer to trade.

PM for details.

cheers :drool2:

oops

Edited by gogogadget

lol well there goes go-go's question just as i hit reply

toast of course you are very free to do what you please, but to me this plant is an example of where i think we should be supporting the person/people who created it by making a purchase instead of trades, at least at this young stage in it's existence, just my opinion. :)

I am aware that Darren from Herbalistics has obviously done the hard yards with this hybrid.

I like to support the local ethno suppliers, and am a semi-regular customer of various shops.

Things are just a bit tight at the moment for various personal reasons so I thought a trade was in order.

manteufel from AE forums re the selling and trading of Nexus cuttings:

yeah, i don't have any hold over the plants, i knew that, wasn't gonna put a PBR on it, not worth it in any sense. As long as I and Herbalistics continue to be associated with it as it's breeders then i don't mind :wink:

http://www.australianethnobotany.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3159&p=53028&hilit=nexus#p53028

I am aware that Darren from Herbalistics has obviously done the hard yards with this hybrid.

I like to support the local ethno suppliers, and am a semi-regular customer of various shops.

Things are just a bit tight at the moment for various personal reasons so I thought a trade was in order.

manteufel from AE forums re the selling and trading of Nexus cuttings:

yeah, i don't have any hold over the plants, i knew that, wasn't gonna put a PBR on it, not worth it in any sense. As long as I and Herbalistics continue to be associated with it as it's breeders then i don't mind :wink:

http://www.australianethnobotany.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3159&p=53028&hilit=nexus#p53028