The Corroboree
Yogibear

San Pedro

I saw some advertised at $10 per 6inches, is that good?

edit - check forum rules!!!!

Edited by PD.

The going rate seems to be $1 per cm.

these days thats the going rate for rare, named or otherwise more desirable trichocereus species/clones.. PC pachanoi is usually somewhat less that that

Agreed, paradox.

At $1/cm for PC pach, you would expect it to be very chunky, and almost blemish free.

Yogibear - if they are quality logs and you didn't already have PC, then go for it. They are very common but it's only $20/foot so who cares. If it arrived with scars and shit all over it I probably wouldn't buy from that person again though.

Agreed, paradox.

At $1/cm for PC pach, you would expect it to be very chunky, and almost blemish free.

Yogibear - if they are quality logs and you didn't already have PC, then go for it. They are very common but it's only $20/foot so who cares. If it arrived with scars and shit all over it I probably wouldn't buy from that person again though.

They do look to have a few blemishes around the spikes etc, but *shrug* all tastes the same fresh out of the blender :) .. They *are* high in Vitamin A right? Like that Aloe Vero juice. :)

Other than the Vitamin A, I don't know a think about any cactii.

Agreed, paradox.

They do look to have a few blemishes around the spikes etc, but *shrug* all tastes the same fresh out of the blender :) .. They *are* high in Vitamin A right? Like that Aloe Vero juice. :)

Other than the Vitamin A, I don't know a think about any cactii.