The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Collaboration cover art

here is the cover idea i had

post-3828-0-51568500-1295096436_thumb.jp

Sorry i fixed it now - so either no one replied because the photo doesnt come up, because the cover is shit, or because the collaborated music or my music in general is shit LOL

post-3828-0-51568500-1295096436_thumb.jpg

I like the cover although the eye reminds me of the masons eye symbol reminding me that we are being watched and there is powers that be upto no good...

The all seeing eye or the eye of providence is not an evil symbol. That some have co-opted this for their ends does not make the symbol evil. I like to think that the universe we observe is always observing us and this realisation of the triune being observing itself into manifestation is well represented by the eye in a triangle. I think it's a beautiful symbol.

Zen, I haven't heard the music yet and my 1337 computer graphics skillz are getting rusty. Maybe later.

That Triangle is the capstone, which indicates their authority, the eye is also an authoritative symbol and when in its presence you are reminded you are watched it has been that way for a long time and yes is adopted by some have co-opted this for their ends does make it evil , through intent. Look at the stripes on uniformed authrority, the stripes are not evil in themselves nor authoritative, but the intent is clear. Symbols are tools and we give power to them through acceptance. I know this symbol is extremely old and may not have been always used as a symbol of authoritative power, although power comes in many forms, and in modern times it would mostly be recognised as a NWO symbol, hence is a symbol of modern Tyranny today except for the few such as yourself.

United States

eyeallseeingmoney450.jpg

In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. It was first suggested as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776 and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.

On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words Annuit Coeptis, meaning "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertakings", and Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New Order of the Ages".

The Eye is positioned above an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, representing the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country. The lowest level of the pyramid shows the year 1776 in Roman numerals. The combined implication is that the Eye, or God, favors the prosperity of the United States.

Perhaps due to its use in the design of the Great Seal, the Eye has made its way into other American seals and logos, notably the Seal of Colorado and DARPA's Information Awareness Office.

In the modern era, the most notable depiction of the eye is the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, which appears on the United States one-dollar bill.

Edited by dworx

Fuck, I did not know you were an Illuminati agent! That's even cooler, let's make more trax!

lulz! I still see it as a nice Bolete :rolleyes:

cool minimalistic cover

My adoption of the eye was more from tourist locations where they have pictures of all the things you can do there (eat, hike, look, etc) I always thought the sight seeing eye was rather odd as a symbol so i was going to adopt it in a way.

Oh yeah, and notice how in both the eye of providence and this album cover the eye is in front of a sunbeam, symbolising sun worship. Zen Peddler Blue Greenie is a sun cult illuminati meanie. "we mean you no harm" sure, sure, notice how all these illuminati cunts always pretend to be the good guys! I'm onto you and your hypnotic music subliminally programing us to aid you in world domination, not no more!

I've heard these work well :P

afdbhead.jpg

The symbol of the sunshine that brings awareness at the pinnacle of all structures (philosophical, political, social, personal), which is a crystal clear lucid awareness... is not the paranoid idea that some boogeymen are watching you.

Now the talismanic power of the symbols in the dollar is the secret intelligence that watches and controls you via its own hierarchies. It is an autonomous thought form feeding off our belief in it.

Archetypal symbols such as these are used by crafty occultist "entrepreneurs" to market their product in a more esoteric and godlike capacity that unconsciously engenders more faith in it, it becomes the mechanistic manifestation of our subconscious belief in it and it only controls us as much as we control our beliefs, or are controlled by them.

...don't blame the symbols. It would be like blaming a pentagram for being such a beautiful symmetry. The intent is what's important.

[edit] This has lots of interesting websites actually. illogoal.gif

Edited by The Dude

hey zen did you hear this

dude? like raps?

No i missed that mate. Tidy dude.

Oh yeah, and notice how in both the eye of providence and this album cover the eye is in front of a sunbeam, symbolising sun worship. Zen Peddler Blue Greenie is a sun cult illuminati meanie. "we mean you no harm" sure, sure, notice how all these illuminati cunts always pretend to be the good guys! I'm onto you and your hypnotic music subliminally programing us to aid you in world domination, not no more!

LOL - yeah you got me there. Its actually an eye within an eye within an eye as well. What ever that means. I do like the sun a lot. I liked the photo because it had kind of a hexagon sun like BOC. As for 'we mean you no harm' - that comes from an alien abduction that occured near where I live up in the hills. The aliens said that but with a tone of sarcasm to the chick.

When the chick saw the aliensat the start she prayed to god. The aliens told her they intercepted the prayer and that 'after all, I am your father.'

weird shit.

No i missed that mate. Tidy dude.

LOL - yeah you got me there. Its actually an eye within an eye within an eye as well. What ever that means. I do like the sun a lot. I liked the photo because it had kind of a hexagon sun like BOC. As for 'we mean you no harm' - that comes from an alien abduction that occured near where I live up in the hills. The aliens said that but with a tone of sarcasm to the chick.

When the chick saw the aliensat the start she prayed to god. The aliens told her they intercepted the prayer and that 'after all, I am your father.'

weird shit.

Eye within an eye within an eye ey? cool!

...also that is a trippy story! Made me laugh!

Mutant, I'll get around to it soon. I love my hiphop!