The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
san p

IDing your vacumn cleaner as a cereus

IDing your vacumn cleaner in a dream as a cereus not the commonly made mistake of IDing it as a trichocereus.

what does it mean?

the cereus is a manifestation of loss, whilst your attempting to clean up the mess the trich or lack of trick is a symbol that your looking in the wrong place for answers, the answer is that its no point trying to clean the mess until you accept the loss, to move on with your life you must first accept that whist painful you must accept that it had to be this way and your on the road to positive changes in your life.

thanks santiago that makes alot of sense to me now :)

your vacuum is a cereus, if you purchase a dyson then you will view it in your dreams as tricho, dysons are the only way to go when it comes to sucking up dirt and crap from your floor. You obviously have a shitty vacuum so get a real vacuum (a dyson)

*Iam not a dyson sales rep. I just love the fuckn things, man, my carpets have never been so clean and my bank account so empty.

you identified the vacuum cleaner as a cereus because it ... sucks

This thread is now about vacuum cleaners. :devil: I have the AEG Oxygen S with hepa Filter. It blows like Pamela Anderson in that homevideo and you could even suck asbestos with it. If i should ever touch a household device in sexual way, it would be that one. :wub:

Edited by Evil Genius