The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
LikeAshesWeFade

WTB: Ephedra Sinica, T. Iboga, Voacanga Africana

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum but been into ethnobotany/pharmacology, organic chemistry and just horticulture in general for years and years. I cannot believe there is a forum such as The Corroboree, that allows all of us to trade and learn from one another and make the government actually realise that most plants are there to help us, not to destroy us.

Anyways.. I am chasing some of the following beautiful plants, seeds or seedlings: Ephedra Sinica/Major, Tabernanthe Iboga or Voacanga Africana. Also after some Mimosa Hostilis. I have noticed on herbalistics that they have Voacanga, but they will not send to WA! :(

So anyone within WA that may have one or all of these Species, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you! Otherwise anyone willing to send a plant from over East I will pay whatever is required to Express it over plus the cost of the plant. Will trade 200-500+ HBWR seeds(UV treated) if just 1 seedling/cutting from any of the first four can be sent or however many it takes.

I have to trade, plenty of HBWR seeds for growing(from Alligator Crk QLD), some Erythrina Fusca seeds and some P. Somniferum seeds. That is all I have to trade at the current time as the rest of the wonderful things I have are all still growing. If you are not interested in the seeds then I am more than happy to pay whatever price to own some of these gorgeous tropical plants.

Hopefully someone out there can help me out with one of these! I would be speechless! :)

Thanks guys!

LikeAshesWeFade

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade