The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

Looking to buy a Saffordshire Bull Terrier bitch pup

Nawwww.. hes gorgeous FP!

Id love to meet him one day.

Yes, his skin is quite pink though, does he have dermatits?

Bull Terrier with an itchy belly from dermatitis. :P

Id love to see a thread with pictures of our Pets, I think there was one a while ago though?

I can post a picture of Maximus the staffy pup that will hopefully be arriving in a week or so!!!!

I just agreed to buy the Staffy pup, he should be here on Friday!!!

WOOOT!

51maximus.th.jpg

Edited by AndyAmine.

Andy, you originally were interested in a bitch pup, what made you change your mind? . Maximus hey? ,Max for short. Cute as. I bet you cant wait to get him into your arms. I am sure you two will have many a good time and be best Friends. Stock up on some paper towel, 'cause you know there are gunna be puddles.LOL. Dogs are great.

Actaully while we are talking dogs, my best mate has a 10 month old Blue heeler cross that his having all sorts of problems with. Its a nice dog as far as i can see, but very highly strung. The lightest noises sends it into a total frenzy - barks at everything and has bitten his neighbour twice through a wire fence.

His had heaps of dogs and he is usually a pretty good trainer, but he cant even get this guy to stop pulling when he walks it. Its ok but then it sees something and then pulls as hard as it can.

I dont think its so much a dominance thing, more it seems just a fucking hyper personality and very territorial.

I told him to keep it on a leash and take it outside and get it used to the bloke next door in a calm way. But his lucky the dude hasnt made a complaint to get it put down (which he thinks is probably likely eventually).

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie