The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

trichocereus cutting for sale...

Hello,

I have one trichocereus cutting for sale. The cutting is 3" wide and 4" tall. I will sell this cutting for $50.00 I will accept money order, check, or cash. To buy this cutting email me at: [email protected] or PM me thanks!

peace,

JLS

After you PM'd me asking me to trade your spore prints in another thread, I sent you the following message. I'm now putting it in the public domain.

Hey mate,

I'm not seriously wanting to trade with you. I'm trying to make the point that everything you offer on here is illegal to import into Australia. You seem to make very little contribution to the forums other than to try and get people to order stuff from you. As a group, we're not really interested in this sort of stuff. If you joined in the conversations and made an intelligent contribution, people might welcome you rather than essentially tell you to piss of when you come on and offer illegal mushroom spore prints for trade. I know people who have gotten into serious trouble with customs and the federal police for importing psilocybe spore prints into Australia from the States. You may as well be asking if anyone wants to buy some crack, hence my post. If you're going to hang around the forum, try and understand that people don't want this shit. If you can't understand that, you shouldn't be here.

I'm not saying you're not welcome, just you need to change your approach if you want to be a part of this community.

Now this was a personal message and I wouldn't normally put something like this in the public forum. However, your response to me on 19/8 was essentially that you would make an effort to be more of a contributer instead of just peddling your wares and as this is your first post since then, it's clear you have no intention of changing your ways.

As such, I now make my private message to you public in order for you to be accountable for your response.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

You should be a comedian buddy! All your posts are fucking hilarious!

[edit] directed at Jamison Schuez not Rabaelthazar

Edited by The Dude

Also, for a four inch cutting the price you are asking is highway robbery.

Also, for a four inch cutting the price you are asking is highway robbery.

i thought it was 3 foot x 4 foot lmao

3" x 4" trichocereus for $50?!

It must be Trichocereus X 'Goldfinger'...

I absolutely share Rabaelthazars opinion here and im glad someone else mentioned how expensive the cutting is. I dont have problems with people who sell some of their stuff but i think they should show some kind of interest for this this community.

Jamison, please consider this as a well-intentioned advice if you want to continue selling your stuff here. People dislike someone who makes no contribution but the actual Offering-Threads because it looks like your only interested in making profit. At least thats the impression i get. I really dont have problems with you selling your stuff here but i think it will take you more than the occasional "I sell this and that"-Posting. I have the feeling that the vibe about this issue is very close to knocking over. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

[edit] directed at Jamison Schuez not Rabaelthazar

I'm all cut up inside. I was sure that in the minute between our posts you had read mine in its entirety and had time to respond with a suggestion for a new career path. I'd logged on to seek and everything, but now... :(

Edited by Rabaelthazar