The Corroboree

hey lads just needs some help identifying these acacia

the first baby was found on a newly made dirt hill, might actually be worth re locating it as its probably going to get mowed down by the golf course greens keepers.(it is about a foot long)

the second species was from a bigger tree(4-5m height)

the third species is about the same height but a younger species

ask me more questions if you need

thanks

frusciante

post-7320-128193069837_thumb.jpgpost-7320-128193078866_thumb.jpgpost-7320-128193084905_thumb.jpgpost-7320-128193097012_thumb.jpgpost-7320-128193125103_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193069837_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193078866_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193084905_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193097012_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193125103_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193069837_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193078866_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193084905_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193097012_thumb.jpg

post-7320-128193125103_thumb.jpg

with the limited info

A. melanoxylon

Hard to tell, could do easy in person, possibly decurrens, if not mearnsii or dealbata, can't remember flowering times or colours, piece of piss in the field though..generally. Looks more decurrens

A. baileyana

A. longifolia complex, either longifolia or sophorae.

great thanks guys,

i have read that the alkaloid is mainly found in the leaves, but not in summer?

there is a few fallen branches from the recent winds

cant seem to find any extraction teks though,

foaf was going to dry them and smoke them, whould this cause any effects? would it taste pleasent?

cant seem to find any extraction teks though,

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you are kidding, right?

what i meant to say was extraction teks on this particular species, seeing it has only low amount of alkaloids and they are mainly found in the leaves and not the bark

i have done more research and the a.baileyana contains 0.02% tryptamine and β-carbolines. Would foaf be able to make ayachusa without adding maoi?, seeing it contains β-carbolines? or is the alkaloid content too small to bother with?

i have done more research and the a.baileyana contains 0.02% tryptamine and β-carbolines. Would foaf be able to make ayachusa without adding maoi?, seeing it contains β-carbolines? or is the alkaloid content too small to bother with?

search the forum i know there is plenty of info

They are some great pictures. I've always wanted to go out with a camera and take some really good pictures that show all the details of trees. Help to make identifying them a lot easier.

Whenever I search the internet for pictures, I either get 1 or 2 pictures of them that don't really help a whole lot, or a bunch of pictures that are just too small to even matter anyway.

Would love to catalog trees as I come across them, just a matter of coming across them in the first place heh.

Here is one of the threads discussing A. Baileyana: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14204

thanks guys i have read through a few simmilar threads too,

swim might even try to do the simplest Ayahuasca recipe i have read , where you use 1/3 lemon juice and 2/3 water with some leaves.

do you guys think its worth a go? thank kyou

thanks guys i have read through a few simmilar threads too,

swim might even try to do the simplest Ayahuasca recipe i have read , where you use 1/3 lemon juice and 2/3 water with some leaves.

do you guys think its worth a go? thank kyou

not sure how would we know if you dont try..its worth a crack yeah dont forget You may still need An Maio

but it contains β-carbolines. from wiki: β-carboline alkaloids are widespread in plants and animals, and frequently act as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI). In theory it should work right? im prob wrong

dude monoamine oxidase inhibitors come in short and long acting you may want to look them up maoi's nasty stuff you dont want to mess with.. There is a long list of bad reactions that kinda make you think twice if you do use them Fast before hand(Dont Eat) alot of prep is put into most peoples aya so put lots into your maybe find a more viable source of dmt and Maoi try the most recorded first as they are more than likly the safest(well kinda) And then you can get all funky about it remember you wanna come out the other side and still be able to wipe your own arse well thats all IMO though

Deb is right to advocate caution. Again, I encourage you to do some more research. Take responsibility for what you are doing or intending to do. No one here is going to approve of a recipe consisting of unknown proportions of plant material that is itself of indeterminate provenance, because at best nothing will happen, and at worst you might end up in real medical trouble and no one here wants to be blamed for that.

I feel bad for being such a downer about this as you are still a noob and all. If I can find a better thread for you to refer to I'll post it below.

im still a noob but ive learned to be cautious about a few things that i always push on others but thats for the same reason as the yeti. we dont need to be be reason you just went and injested some portions of poisons and the police and other members of your family will blame this Website..its not this forums fault if you lack the motivation to learn things correctly and then just for measures learn them again 5 or so times you can never be to sure..