The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

cocaine & alcohol

in mondays melbourne herald sun there was a full page article on cocaine. all the usual scaremongering, & 1 semi-fact i didn't know.

they said that when cocaine is combined w/alcohol a reaction(?) occurs in the kidneys & a new compound is formed which is stronger than the cocaine & much longer lasting....i'd never heard this before. anyone know exactly "what" chemical is formed? or is this BS?

also at the top ov the article they had "cocaine" written in powder on a mirror, w/a white rocky lump impaled w/a razor blade sitting to one side---must have been at least an ounce worth :drool:....

i dont know anything about coke... but sounds like a load of crap

in my experience alcohol only really interacts with sleeping pills and pain killers...

but then i dont have much experience

:)

I've read that alcohol can end up as THIQ in the brain if the liver is lacking in one or two enzymes.Which is why some drinkers tend to get high instead of pissed and can handle a lot more grog than others.These types are prone to become alcoholics too :rolleyes:

Maybe cocaine inhibits one or both of these enzymes?

Just a thought.

Sounds like a load of crap to me.

The only thing that AFOAF finds is that when alcohol is combined with coke the gnome experimenting with it can drink a lot more without getting severely pissed.

Just a reminder to all those naughty little gnomes out there:

"I wouldn't put that in my nose if I was you. You know how they get that in here don't you?"

"Tell them how they get it in."

"People smuggle it in, in their ass. I ain't lying, I know the motherfuckers that bring it in here. That came out of somebodys asshole, so go on enjoy."

"Oh man, whatever."

"I know, if I got to get high, I have to smell some shit, I ain't gonna have none. That ain't high. That's low. That cocaine, heroin, marijuana, all that shit, they bring it all in their ass." :P

-'Life' with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence