The Corroboree
drugo

Prophets and charlatans

Huxley, yep.

Krishnamurti, for his rant on Zeigeist 2 begining, this talk/music is stuck in my mind in combo with miss sally.

Max Stirner is quite a pioneer in his 'fieled', and his ideas are philosophically superior to Hegels IMO, and every communist/anarchist philosopher's ideas for that matter. His main book was written/released in ~1850

Castaneda doesnt deserve the status of a great man as he was a great liar

hehehe,.... i didnt know any prophets.... so what does any person do these days... we google it..... so I googled....'modern prophets' and what did I get http://www.modernprophets.com/ it's f'kn hillarious! its about the morons... uhh I mean ... mormons... hehehe...

they got one thing right...... polygamy! hahahahha........ that is a 'man joke' for you women out here!

Moses

Mohammad

Jeebus

they prophets yeah?

Tupac Shakur

Sage Francis

Aesop Rock

Edan

Mos Def

Hilltop Hoods!!

TOOL - they allgood.

Bill Hicks

Siddhārtha Gautama

Maxwell Igan is a champ.

Aeolus Kephas

Carl Jung

That alien i had an extended chat with.. seemed to explain everything in a neat little cosmic package.

shiiit there's been so many random and influential people.

George W Bush - Through being such a half-wit it seems he enlightened some of the mass to the realities of puppet presidents.

Edited by The Dude

Moses

Mohammad

Jeebus

they prophets yeah?

Tupac Shakur

Sage Francis

Aesop Rock

Edan

Mos Def

Hilltop Hoods!!

TOOL - they allgood.

Bill Hicks

Siddhārtha Gautama

Maxwell Igan is a champ.

Aeolus Kephas

Carl Jung

That alien i had an extended chat with.. seemed to explain everything in a neat little cosmic package.

shiiit there's been so many random and influential people.

George W Bush - Through being such a half-wit it seems he enlightened some of the mass to the realities of puppet presidents.

I know you like DR. Who.

[Doctor Who Levitating Timelord’s Spinning Tardis]

http://foolishgadgets.com/201005/doctor-who-levitating-timelords-spinning-tardis/

Doctor Who fans will find the Levitating Timelord’s Spinning Tardis to be a hoot to have on your desks, as it is now available for pre-order for $35.99

So now a spinning magnetic tardis is yours.

[the only thing the batteries are needed for is to keep the motor in the base running to actually rotate the Tardis. After the batteries die, the magnets will still keep the Tardis floating in place, just not rotating. (They’re not *electro*-magnets.)

sorry, time travel not included