The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teljkon

Live for ever have blue eyes!![color="#4B0082"][/color]

He is an incarnation of Krishna, and when Jesus talked of my 'father in heaven' he was talking about one of the Hindu Gods, Brahma, Krishna or Shiva, Rama or maybe even Vishnu.
............ I'm sure most would prefer to keep Jesus just for themselves, but that is not the case. In the holocaust of pain that faces the world there are rays of hope and Jesus is part of that hope. But his power is now inside EVERYONE of goodwill those that have love in their heart and so the power of that return will collapse the churches........lets put it this way. Jesus symbolizes the altruistic way of life. So does Buddha. So did Krishna. Its hard to lump Jesus into all the other people who fought for their people and fought to change the cruelty of the Romans or the Elite or whomever because he has been the excuse for some pretty ugly events throughout history...We didn't see much carnage going on because of Buddha. No one proclaimed victory in the name of Buddha. But people really went to town with the Jesus thing. The pure, universal ideas Jesus practiced attracted all sorts evil people who used his power to unfortunate ends. But that wasn't Jesus's doing . He just did his best to better the Romans and his own people to avoid a breakdown of society. The same with Buddha, Krishna, Manu, Noah, Moses etc... The names evoke stigma but that is a problem of a pigeon-hole mind. Try to see the bigger picture and the benefits of certain altruistic practices.... I don't think Jesus, Buddha or any of them are out for credits and royalties.

I don't think Jesus, Buddha or any of them are out for credits and royalties.

Well it doesn't matter what you or me think, it matters what founder says. In the case of founders of the major faiths, only Jesus claimed to be God. If Jesus made this claim it can mean three things.

1. He was crazy

2. He was lying

3. He was telling the truth.

Jesus also said that there was only ONE way and that was through him, not through Buddha, Mohammad, Krishna, etc. It is not me who is pigeon-holing, that is just the way it is.

People can disagree with any religion or all religions, but what is laid out in old/new testament, koran, Bhagavadgita, etc is what it is.

I dont have any religion personally , but I have seen Jesus, and im not in any way a Christian .There is a truth within each one of us,which is waiting for us to accept and to forgive ourselves and to embrace a new beginning. To wipe the slate clean so to speak.... The Jesus I met stared deep into my soul, he had no face, no features , just a penetrating light , I was terrified ... I did that sign you know where you cross yourself ,and I asked forgiveness... i have never ,ever been to church but right then and there I was forgiven...(AYAHUASCA) .... Peoples of the world may have interpreted god differently and institutions may have fiddled with the books, but each one of us is here because we have been given a chance to redeem our past "sins" ... Im sure there have been many enlightened ones who never made the history books.. We cant be angels but there are choices we make, which are really important.. lol sorry if this is off topic, :innocent_n: peace

You can't be off topic blowng, this is "Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads", anything goes. I agree with your last post and I can't judge your experiences, they do sound interesting though. I do believe that everyone needs to challenge their beliefs and not go on blindly believing the words of a shaman/priest/iman, etc.

:lol:

when I meet a person after a bit their looks change for me, eg. if they were "hot" at first sight and they turn out to be horrible on the inside it will change their outward appearance to me and vice-versa. with this in mind I told my very Christian Mother she was infact following the teachings of one of the the hottest men who lived ...... the look she gave me was priceless!

ohh and a rumor I heard years ago was the oil he used to anoint was hash oil :)

Well he's NOT the messiah,

he's just a very naughty boy! :innocent_n: