The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteRabbit

Smoking Sinicuiche and Lotus

the effects of heimia are mainly relaxation and mental clarity,also enhanced awareness of light and/or sound.i find the effects from smoking dried leaf too mild to bother with but i know people who enjoy it.if you have enough you should make a brew!the directions are around here .

lotus has sort of similar qualities,but usually requires a catalyst/synergiser,your fav recreational is usually the go.most people would use alcohol or canabis.if using canabis use only a half dose of canabis.if you have trouble tunning into the effects try smoking in a dark quiet place.

t s t .

[ 05. November 2004, 09:36: Message edited by: t st tantra ]

thanks for the info,

yea iv read how to make the brew for hemima but i was hopeing smoking it would be as good coz of the bad taste people have said about it,ah well ill give em both a go.

how much is normal dose for the brew n do you know how much you needa smoke to get results?

i use 20gm to a half litre of water,but i think half that amount is usual.most people only need/have about 2 good mouthfuls of my brew for some effect.the first seems fine,the bitterness in the second suggests thats enough to start with.

but if properly prepared its really pretty acceptable.if you dont filter it,its thick and sort of slimly and hard to get down.

people who recommend smoking the leaf ,smoke up to 3 ciggarettes of it to get good effects.too much for me,my new extracts only need about 6 drops dried and smoked.

t s t ,

Owww exelent,thanks for the info,im prolly gonna try em a little later today,see how i go.

Any chance on gettin my hands on some of ur extract? :)

Was that extract done by fermenting the leaves and then boiling down to a paste?

I bought an ounce of heimia about a year and a half ago but wasn't able to achieve noticeable effects by smoking the leaf. After giving the leaf to someone who was interested in trying it (and seemed to like it with sally) I'm starting to think of giving the herb another try.

officer steve,please read my thread 'heimia alchemy' here in ethnobotany.

you have been led to make the same wrong assumption many people including myself have made!

the leaves are not fermented but a tea is made with the leaves,filtered,then the tea is 'fermented'.

the extract is the reduction of this brew.

t s t .

Hey tst tantra,im gonna try lotus soon so jus b4 i do jus wondering how much leaves i should get ready?i got dried leaves from the SAB store.

hmm kay,

i smoked some lotus,about 5 pipes from a water pipe n felt some slight relaxation.i thought it woulda have been abit more relaxing but eh its still ok.

with the hemima i smoke 2 cigs,waited abit n felt nothing.

i then made an extract out of what was left about 18g which i read at http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=8521

about 20 min after i made it i scraped about 6 pipes worth n smoked it (from waterpipe) and again felt nothing..Im going to try it again when the extract is fully ungunkified.

wondering if you know a better extract method or if i should wait longer for the extract to fully calm (i made it about 4 hours ago)?

thanks

white rabbit,i answer the q's with the results of years of experience trying to get it right and you try some other method and it doesnt work,what can i do but laugh?

have a lookat some of the other 'lotus' threads from recent times if you want some hints on tuning in to the lilly experience,i think strangebrews 'blue lotus' thread is one.

t s t .