The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Light&Love

herbal remedy

Did you mean to post this in the trading section?

Sida cordifolia/rhombifolia. Clears up the sinuses and helps not to feel overpowered by a flu. Tea can be made from both aerial parts and roots.Check legalities on this one :)

I also take shit loads of echineacea tincture, but that may not have the best effect if you are already in the thick of the cold.

A tea of ginger, lemon, honey and chilli if you dont mind spicy things. I put the honey in once its cooled down a bit in an attempt to preserve some of the beneficial characteristics.

Did you mean to post this in the trading section?

Sida cordifolia/rhombifolia. Clears up the sinuses and helps not to feel overpowered by a flu. Tea can be made from both aerial parts and roots.Check legalities on this one :)

I also take shit loads of echineacea tincture, but that may not have the best effect if you are already in the thick of the cold.

A tea of ginger, lemon, honey and chilli if you dont mind spicy things. I put the honey in once its cooled down a bit in an attempt to preserve some of the beneficial characteristics.

Thanks ginja, i thought i would post it here and then turn it into a trade thread. Not the best of ideas!

Peace