The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
reptyle

Polygoum multiflorum

This is an anti ageing, virility herb from china...

accoringly an old (50) something man was mediating in a cave when a Buddhist monk approached him and advised him to start using this herb...The herb 'miraculously" turned his hair from grey to black and he subsequently lived to 130-160 years old and fathered 16 more children.

his wife also took it, and went hectic on his member for the effect of this magick plant.

It is said that after 700 days of continuous use the underlying secrets of the *-6320 proapagation of life and the cycles and rhythms of nature are completely understood, resulting in the effects as a product of mind and body harmonies...

when the man returned from his cave he found a pair of these plants growing side by side, separated by about a foot, with a double helix type groweth pattern.

I want some...so...does anybody know where i can get some seeds or even live roots of this herb of the old mans black hair?

post-455-126188154357_thumb.jpg

please.

many blessings.

Edited by reptyle

i need to learn about this herb, but i do know it is one of the top ten immortality herbs. well worth getting some if you can get hold of it, its on my list of herbs to get

Fo ti (he shou wu)

What is fo ti? What is it used for?

Fo ti is the name of a plant native to China, which is also grown in Japan and Taiwan. The Chinese common name for the plant, he shou wu, is attributed to a man from the Tang dynasty whose infertility was supposedly cured after taking fo ti.

Fo ti root is used in herbal preparations. Unprocessed root is called white fo ti. However, fo ti root is sometimes boiled in a liquid derived from black beans, giving the root different (and possibly superior) medicinal properties. Processed fo ti root is called red fo ti root.

In traditional Chinese medicine, fo ti is used to combat aging, treat infections and chest pain, and correct erectile dysfunction. It is also widely praised as a rejuvenative tonic and is believed to be capable of preventing gray hair and other signs of aging.

Research conducted on the root has shown it to lower blood cholesterol levels and decrease the symptoms of atherosclerosis. Studies in China have investigated its use in enhancing the immune system and promoting the formation of red blood cells.