The Corroboree
Garbage

Aboriginal Jews?

I see an Aboriginal Jew on a Tv program featuring Australian Airport Customs persons.

Is such a thing commonplace n Australia?

It was billed as Legal Wrangling though diseased leaves were smuggled.

This evening it's packages from Thailand with carbon paper and steroids labelled as Spirulina.

110,000 dollars and five years penalty for a woman living in Queensland!

Shooting at boat people with heavy machine guns too,a different and somewhat racist difference of approach to the previous episodes Aboriginal problem.

are you talking about the TV show ,Border Security? that guy is overreacting and may be ill of mind ...but it is a good show ,i like the mail room where they unveil the ingenious methods some people use to disguise contraband...childrens books a plenty!

Ill of mind occured to me but then i reasoned it may well be a learned behaviour.

He certainly became upset at the deft training of his tormentors.

Did you see that episode recently,i figured i must have missed something as it went unresolved.

I wonder about these 'Aboriginals',there was a topic recently about Aborigine revealing they were sick to death,quite literally, of 'Aboriginal Spokespersons' speaking for them on the local,national,international and supranational levels.

This evening we has the Cuban-Australian returning with a load of wooden crap from the motherland...

Edited by Garbage