The Corroboree
drivebypaul

looking at buying catha edulis seeds Western Australia can anyone help me

I would like to add these plants to my colection , does anyone know where I can sorce this plant in Western Australia.(will pay good money).

allrareherbs.com.au have small khat plants for sale, think $19.90 . . doesnt say what type i asked what type a while ago its red. i didnt buy any as i dnt have 4years to wait for it to be ready.. if any1 has a full mature tree they like to sell id be happy to pay top $ :lol:

I would like to add these plants to my colection , does anyone know where I can sorce this plant in Western Australia.(will pay good money).

allrareherbs.com.au have small khat plants for sale, think $19.90 . . doesnt say what type i asked what type a while ago its red. i didnt buy any as i dnt have 4years to wait for it to be ready.. if any1 has a full mature tree they like to sell id be happy to pay top $ :lol:

allrareherbs.com.au does not send plants to wa dude ,sux to be here in the prison state huh

istn WA famous for khat being a street tree?

• Like 1

theres some big ones in perth, not sure where tho,might have to follow the groups of somali youth around for a while ... lol

i didnt know that, y wont they post to w.a? if your really keen il buy the damn thing an post it to W.A . but think it would b a bit stressfull on it with all that travelling around.

Yeah makes it a hassle aye,WA Quarantine laws newly introduced prevent seeds and plants being bought into the state without paying for an inspection and treatment , pretty retarded if you ask me ,they import fricken aspargus, garlic and cabbage from china for fucks sake :slap:post-4908-1259210457_thumb.jpg

ty.jpeg

ty.jpeg

I don’t have seeds but if you send me a pm I can plant some cuttings for you.

It would be illegal to sell or trade Catha cuttings but a plant is fine apparently. :unsure:

It would be illegal to sell or trade Catha cuttings but a plant is fine apparently. :unsure:

Sure I would like that,I not sure about this pm thing because I try to send a mesage but it comes up with an error .

G'day, I'm in Bunbury and would love to get a couple of these plants from you. I need to do the 3 posts first so I can PM you my email address, and thank you for offering this.

Yeah makes it a hassle aye,WA Quarantine laws newly introduced prevent seeds and plants being bought into the state without paying for an inspection and treatment , pretty retarded if you ask me ,they import fricken aspargus, garlic and cabbage from china for fucks sake :slap:post-4908-1259210457_thumb.jpg

Yes we are almost an entirely different country over here in the West ...LoL

Just to add to the info......Apparently seeds are ok to send in or out of W.A. as well. Just not cuttings or cut plant material.

Just to add to the info......Apparently seeds are ok to send in or out of W.A. as well. Just not cuttings or cut plant material.

only thing that is allowed is dried herbs and tinctures

Edited by Bush_Turkey

Hey guys I would also like to buy some seeds or a plant if any1 is willing to sell? Don't have any thing to trade yet as im just starting my collection, also if any1 has a p.viridis cutting I would love 1, can pay top $, :-)