The Corroboree
sharxx101

T.Peruvianus Rosei #1 & #2

Here is a pic of my Rosei's I also have some seedlings I will add to this thread when they are a bit bigger. I just wanted to show how much Rosei can vary from full sun to shade and growth conditions.

Nice and very blue peruvianus's they are gotta love Rosie :) the greener tip has been grown in full shade.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/s...01/IMG_7614.jpg

Can anyone pic which is Rosei 1 and 2?

:lol:

small pot Roseii 2 and far right pot is Roseii 1...the other two are yowei...

pedro.gif

:drool2: great

small pot Roseii 2 and far right pot is Roseii 1...the other two are yowei...

pedro.gif

No Yowie's at all in this pic they are all Rosei :)

check 1 2, check 1 2

I see where chiral is coming from, i first thought that the two on the right where roseii, but on closer inspection i see what you mean sharxx,

its wierd though, they almost have that yowie like appearnce, its hard to explain :huh:

Nice topic man, really made me think about all species and how they sort of all look the same...

Hahah made ya think...nah nah nah nah nah... :innocent_n: the spines on the ones I said to be yowie are similar in that there is 2 spines that point down and that is the one thing I know about the yowie plant as a distinct...distinctional thingy ..whatever... you know what I mean.

LOL...check 12 check 12...is that Stewie Griffin there ...check check... Gerry can we pull the highs out a bit.

PD got it right :P

Here is a pic of my Rosei's I also have some seedlings I will add to this thread when they are a bit bigger. I just wanted to show how much Rosei can vary from full sun to shade and growth conditions.

Nice and very blue peruvianus's they are gotta love Rosie :) the greener tip has been grown in full shade.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/s...01/IMG_7614.jpg

Can anyone pic which is Rosei 1 and 2?

:lol:

If you fill those pots right to the top with scoria and river sand its acts as a rock mulch

keeping the soil temperature and water more constant

Scoria will guarantee the right mineral balance and pH

a handful of crusher dust or dolomite on the soil surface with the sand on top will substitute

if scoria is too exxy