The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Amulte

To EGA from Sydney

hey all i know its a long shot and a big ask but is anyone driving from syd to ega and have a spare seat?

cant offer cash for petrol but can provide food and company. am willing to cook, sing and dance for a lift for myself and guitar. also got an 8 man tent if needed and unlimited foxtel on the mobile ROFLMAO!!!!

any takers?

Edited by Amulte

If you score a lift can i stay in your tent?

this is all assuming i get the free ticket but i dont see why not.

rent is $5 per night ROFLMAO!!!! nah jus kiddin. theres plenty o room. just no bringing back strange girls or guys (yes i figured you out legba) to the tent ;)

wait .... you snore like a MF lmao

Thanx mon.

ur the only strange guy for me and if u can hear me snore, you're not EGAing hard enough :P

EGAing verb 1 to do as the EGAers do. from the saying "when in EGA".

May as well put my hand up and see if there's any chance of a lift from radelaide if any locals are heading down. Or the off chance some perthlings are driving past here again. Can offer petrol money, split the driving, no song and dance but I'm working on a stand up routine... I'm just too lazy.. dadoom tsshh.

there are a few threads going about lifts to and from EGA - why don't we keep it all together in this thread? sorry if that hijacks your thread Amulte.

as of today I have one seat available ( two if you don;t mind been in the middle) on this route

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...amp;t=h&z=8