The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Cadaver

Experienced Sceletium Users Apply Within.

ok, I've got three different species which i have almost finished making a batch of product from and need a handful of people who are experienced (and DEFINENTLY know the effects of sceletium) to test the three samples. This will hopefully lead to different and more interesting material on the market. If you have no experience with kanna, then i have nothing for you this is a serious bioassay.

please PM me if you would like to partake.

cheers

darcy

ps. all material is numbered and you will be able to report on how they compare, strength, length of stimulation, etc.

here's my report about darcy's sceletium snuff.

sample 1:

darkend room, one line 7-9cm long and 2mm wide gets snorted in both nostrils. previously i consumed two tallies of beer and a few small mj joints...

the effects are felt right away,

and feel similar to a small dose of dmt.

my body felt soo heavy and i did not move for the next 20min or more... aswell i didn't feel like opening my eyes. so the sensation could be compared to a deep meditative stage, further more so because the mind stays preety empty, silent and clear!! this stuff CLEANS YOUR MIND.

the sample 1 was quite smooth to snort,

only little burning, runny nose was experienced.

sample 2:

darkend room again, but less beer and mj beforhand. i snort roughly the same ammount, feeling the effects after seconds only, as usual with kanna, but it burns the nose a bit more than sample 1. i have to blow my nose quite for a while, tears running down my cheeks...

the effects feel not as strong as with sample 1.

btw, i doesn't look to me like it's important to hold in the snuff for a long time, once the tickle get's the better of you just blow your nose, the effect's will not be diminished by that action. snorting seems a very efficient way of administering sceletium. my own stuff (ed strain) produces exactly the same result.

good one darcy,

thx for the samples.

[ 27. July 2004, 10:02: Message edited by: planthelper ]