The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Nafone

Intro....

Hi all!

Just wanted to stop by here and say hello, I have seen many interesting posts here in the past (lurker) and also many friendly people, so I am looking forward to joining in. And have had my eye on the Shaman Australis shop for some time :drool2: . I have been a quite member here for awhile, but as spring is here I may start participating a lot more. I have alot of org chem experience, and am passionate about growing entheogens so I think this forum will suit me nicely. I really liked how people can build good reputations by being an honest/good person here, and am hoping to gain one too! Anyway, I am sure I will see you all around at some stage.

Have a nice day.

B)

Heya, another new-ish user here.

Just thought I'd swing by and say 'sup.

See ya round the place when we both start posting more eh?

- B.

Heya, another new-ish user here.

Just thought I'd swing by and say 'sup.

See ya round the place when we both start posting more eh?

- B.

Welcome to the boards guys also please check out Australian Ethnobotany Forums if you have not alraedy if either of you are in Sydney I organise meets every few months feel free to come along

Thanks, Jam and Neoshaman.

I am in Victoria which is a shame, because I would have really enjoyed those meets. Neoshaman which forum are you referring to? Edot? I had a look around and could only find this link ; http://www.ethnobotany-australia.net/ Which seems to take me to a dead end?

Thanks, Jam and Neoshaman.

I am in Victoria which is a shame, because I would have really enjoyed those meets. Neoshaman which forum are you referring to? Edot? I had a look around and could only find this link ; http://www.ethnobotany-australia.net/ Which seems to take me to a dead end?

www.australianethnobotany.com