The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ENtiTY

Seeking Catha edulis cuttings

Looking to expand the catha collection. Can't keep them where I live in qld but my parents place a hop, skip and a jump away in NSW is fair game and it just so happens that they have shown interest in developing the existing gardens. Mum like her birds so I'm going to put in a forest of grevilleas and other assorted natives but I want to sneak in a couple of ethnos as well. I have a narrow leaf catha that is doing well there and would like to put another 1 maybe 2 different ones in.

I'd love to get a PH strain in the dirt if someone could make one available, bit of a long shot but I'd like to be part of the effort to make this strain more available in the future and I have a nice spot where her roots can have free run. Hope this qualifies me for the short list but if not a vienna or white would be just as nice.

I have it on good authority from several different sources that there is a mature Red near where I live and I intend on attempting some cuttings so I think I'm good in the Red department at this stage.

Should be able to figure an agreeable trade out with those that are in a position to be of assistance. Shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Looks like that local mature red Catha that I was going to get cuttings from is no longer accessible so I'm keen for a rooted red cutting and/or seed as well.

Shoot me a pm if you can help.