The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yeti101

New gadget to detect drug drivers

NEW technology will make it even dopier for people to take drugs and drive, the Herald Sun reports.

A hand-held device can tell police within 90 seconds whether a driver has used one of five major illegal drugs, including heroin and cannabis.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,...5014239,00.html

What worries me is if cannabis is detected, but the person is not under the influence. Say they smoked 1 week ago, but test come up positive. Thats some big brother shit.

If you've been taking legal opiates, do you think they can tell the difference them and heroin? what about all the legal amphetamines out there, how can they tell the difference between them and meth?

Also they say it's detected by your saliva, so what if your really stoned and have a really dry mouth, I wonder if they can still detect it?

has anyone seen those big TAC roadside bullboards that have "Dope" sprawled across them in big lettering? i cant help but scream FUCK YEAH every time i drive past those things and give em up the horns gallery_2345_93_709.gif

has anyone seen those big TAC roadside bullboards that have "Dope" sprawled across them in big lettering? i cant help but scream FUCK YEAH every time i drive past those things and give em up the horns gallery_2345_93_709.gif

I just want to know how much money they wasted coming up with the slogan "if you drive on drugs your out of your mind"!

When I'm cruising down the freeway and see one of those signs with "Dope" on it, to be honest it just makes me feel like a pipe, good job dick heads!

When I'm cruising down the freeway and see one of those signs with "Dope" on it, to be honest it just makes me feel like a pipe, good job dick heads!

Hahahaha.. That's hilarious!

Kind of like what happens to people who associate needles with getting high.. Whenever they show someone on TV shooting up - to try and disgust people, those particular people feel an insatiable thirst to do so themselves!