The Corroboree

So it seems these 'drugs' will turn you into a weird american kid?

Drugs are bad.... mckay???

I guess they should ban vegetables and vegetable and fruit plants cause they make me feel weird and funny to depending on how many i have.

Baha! I really wish I had some form of talent in regards to producing music. There are some things in there I think would make fantasic samples for a feral party.

What the fuck was the point of that 7min film? Seems to me like some type of mind-corrupting doco that deludes people even moreso than they are already. I got 3.25mins into it and i felt like punching a bong. Some people are just so fucking stupid. Drug free world? LOL. Let me philosophize(spellcheck?) for a min. The way i look at things, i see the world and EVERYTHING in it as having a place in it for a reason, to a much lesser extent synthetic bullshit like meth, mdma, goee etc. We dont understand alot of things in our planet, why they are here, and what uses they may have, even psychedelics, we just THINK we know alot. I dont even know why im bothering responding to this thread when 90% of people feel the same way as i do on this forum. Drugs are here for a reason, both good and bad, in my opinion.

Peace

Baha! I really wish I had some form of talent in regards to producing music. There are some things in there I think would make fantasic samples for a feral party.

For sure,

*young ex-ice addict speaking with confused dero tone 'i thought drugs would make me cool' uncha uncha...

What a load of crap.

Good film making though-nice shots. Good emotional soundtrack. Great editing. nice colour grading.

the truth- my ass.

At least there was something worth-while in that video - "know the truth about what you are about to take", erowid, places like here are the best places to find out. I strongly discourage people taking things they don't know much about, it's behavior like that that creates the statistics...

Dear god! our brains should be hacked out immediatlly as they contain naturally occurring DMT.....and replaced with a microchip. All hail the all seeing eye.post-4908-1248612589_thumb.jpg

mota4.jpg

mota4.jpg

"They said LSD would help me forget my problems... they lied."

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/?gclid=CP_7lv...videos/tripping B)

Fuck that is funny/disturbing, I missed that one. It is such a profound misunderstanding. It reminds me of the Vatican six months back publicly condemning the use of condoms for African communities suffering from AIDS.

The only way I see acid 'making you "forget" your problems' would be by offering deep insights into your problems thus elucidating solutions and wisdom to bounce out of them. But it seems that this is not forgetting your problems, rather, embracing and sublimating them into profound vistas of being.

Edited by mooksha

post-4908-1248615633_thumb.jpg Television is far more detrimental to the human mind. Anyway drugs are drugs, i just use plants and natural substances , i wont even swallow panadol . So what about all the pharmaceuticals that are pushed from the medical sector are they good? Well all the ads on TV say so ,oh yeah TV is bad. remember folks television the drug of a nation breeding ignorance and feeding radiation.

Chipmunk_20stoner.jpg

Chipmunk_20stoner.jpg