The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sakura

AUSTRALIAN SUPPLEMENT FOR THE NATURAL HIGHS FAQ

"The Australian Dept of Defence developed a technique for producing mescaline from eucalypt sawdust in fairly high yield back in '64.

Here it is..."

Hmmm Interesting

Not interesting at all. The ingredients used are totally impractical and these days most of them are highly watched. vanilla essence would be just as good a starting material. This recipe never made any sense to me and does not deserve the attention it has been getting over the years. If it wasn't written in the FAQ no one would have ever bothered reading it.

It has been discussed here on a few occasions.... as recent as 2-3 months ago.

lol... I'm a 'Natural Man' anyways Torsten

What I thought was interesting (more amusing really...) was the Australian Military making mescaline :)

Ever see the old video where the British Army tested LSD on its troops... (Really funny) Maybe theres an Aussie version floating around somewhere still under the Official Secrets Act...

btw, i would like to see that advertising for the army becomes ilegal.

another invention of that time was to extract sugar out of "black boys" sore, its a bugger of a latin name i try, xanthorizias.

another war invention, this time by the germans, was to turn harwoods into pencil grade cedar using mycohoriza fungi !!

[ 12. April 2004, 07:11: Message edited by: planthelper ]

sakura - yes, I agree that the concept is pretty funny. Especially given how crappy the recipe is and how desperate it makes them look

Guest electro

i dont know that having acacia.ph in there is a good idea .. if some asshole goes out n hacks this poor plant down to "get naturally high" i am going to be very pissed off.

ahh, thats why we export all those wood chips to japan..lol

:D

SSsshhhh!!

(I told Japanese Customs that I need them for my wombats...) :)