The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

Wanted plant list

Would love to buy some interesting ethnotrees like an Acacia, Anadenanthera, Young catha plan. Also would love any of the famous Ozzie clones like PsychO, EIlleen etc as well as some interesting fat T.peruvianus clone as well as some clone of the notorious Scop or some other famous tricho clone...

Shipping to Greece, plant importing laws are not really something of a concern, because even if there are import laws exist, they are seldom plied.

PM me, preferably if you have many of these . I am particularly interested in Acacia and the the other trees

Shipping to Greece, plant importing laws are not really something of a concern, because even if there are import laws exist, they are seldom plied.

This meant to be funny ? Customs Importing Laws are always of a concern.

no, no joke. just send me a parcel and it's my responsibility if they don't let it pass. But there won't be any problem...

Edited by mutant

in alot of other countries customs laws are not really a worry. if US customs was something to worry about(with plants at least), my cacti patch would be half the size it is today