The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gelidoartist123

Spore Prints

Hello there Corroboree World . Im just wondering if anyone knows of anyone , Company or person selling spore prints via web. Im not to sure on the laws regarding spore prints . If anyone has any spore prints of psilocybe cubensis or any other fungi types i would be most interested . Please if your willing to sell them or tell me any other info regarding them post reply on this forum .

Thankyou Corroboree World of people. :lol:

please don't spam all the posts asking for the same thing. Do it again and u will receive a warn point

Also, not the best way to introduse urself askin for sporeprints.

But by all means, welcome to our community. Sporeprints traded here are for microscopy only!

Hello there Corroboree World . Im just wondering if anyone knows of anyone , Company or person selling spore prints via web. Im not to sure on the laws regarding spore prints . If anyone has any spore prints of psilocybe cubensis or any other fungi types i would be most interested . Please if your willing to sell them or tell me any other info regarding them post reply on this forum .

Thankyou Corroboree World of people. :lol:

Speak for the government / authorities much ?

More than obvious you are a suspicious character.. Four posts go towards the asking of spore prints in a country that it is illegal to traffic or import such things.

I suggest you try some other forum for illegal acts.

Speak for the government / authorities much ?

More than obvious you are a suspicious character.. Four posts go towards the asking of spore prints in a country that it is illegal to traffic or import such things.

I suggest you try some other forum for illegal acts.

Look i have recently been growing such fungis and am yet to find this one , im sorry if it abit CIA FBI looking and sorry to all you using corroboree

Im sure there are some other fungi type edible prints & cultures about

i would be happy to try take one from a shaggy main (but difficult) or field mushroom but thats also somthing you could do for yourself