The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
.:Shadow:.

Growing Plants

Hey guys i have had a bit of a read around but thought id post here to hear from first-hand witnesses ;)

If one were to acquire some Anadenthera Columbrina, Peganum Harmarla & Lophophora Willamsii Seeds what would you SWIY'S recommend to growing these plants, things to watch out for, best conditions & any info you think a first time grower would need to know.

Any help will be much appreciated but if Swiy could type in he's own words as Swim has already read up a fair bit from other sites.

Cheers, Shadow

i found loph seeds (back when legal) easy just keep them in shade maybe a couple hours of morning sun, a.columbrina best to pay the extra cash and get a plant, i got one about a year ago, and is flourishing at the moment even in the cold winter that we started out to have. and your guess is as good as ours about growing p.harmarla

Anadenanthera is very easy to grow from seed, but it is soooooo slow growing, I have had some in the ground for about 5 years now and theyve only just hit the small tree stage, about 4 feet . Very beautiful to look at but.