The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sharxx101

Wanted Bridgesii named clones and other cuttings

Hi all I am looking for the above clones and some other wierd stuf like unusual scopulicolas and some speical perus. If you can help please PM me I have cash or cactus for trade.

Edited by sharxx101

Hi all I am looking for the above clones and some other wierd stuf like unusual scopulicolas and some speical perus. If you can help please PM me I have cash or cactus for trade.

Bunnings will often have Pachanoids, Peruvianoids, TBMs, Scops and Spatches, my local one has a whopping big Scop for $60 although I got a decent one for $30... I think they are all from Hamiltons...

ebay is good too for the occasional gem...

Can't help out with named Bridgessii clones for a couple of years though (I've got some but they're babies)...

Happy hunting!

Edited by Stitches

Ill give ya a call in the next coupla days bro, can help ya out with a few of those ya mention. :)

Ill give ya a call in the next coupla days bro, can help ya out with a few of those ya mention. :)

Thanks mate :)

Still looking

Hey sharxxie i got a lil weenie (2 years old maybe) seed grown scop, looks like a lil scop ( seed grown) but has spines forming that can clearly be seen,

i reckon u b interested man!! :), give us a bell

Hey sharxxie i got a lil weenie (2 years old maybe) seed grown scop, looks like a lil scop ( seed grown) but has spines forming that can clearly be seen,

i reckon u b interested man!! :), give us a bell

Will do mate thanks

Hey mate got some bits and plants for ya, give me a call and we will sort something out :drool2:

Still looking for some other bridgesii clones I have psycho, eileen and I think maybe mike if it is a tall grower. Please PM me if you wanna trade I have a few eileen pups I could trade for other named clones.

Thanks