The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mr b.caapi

What do you reckon...?

Fuck. I think we all need to start impregnating some bitches.

Meh. I saw this somewhere else. Its just a shameless attack on Muslims. To my understanding, true Christians being against contraception and often having swarms of children. What do they have to worry about?

Its not a matter of Christians having less kids.. They are just shit scared that westerners are slowly turning away from religion while eastern nations still hold onto that primitive mentality when it comes to religion and free thought. That isn't me attacking eastern people by the way.

I know im very susceptible to propaganda... but does the population thing really work like that? Because i am not religious and would very much dislike to live in a world where religion affects my daily life. Christianity included

Hahaha, I thought this was hilarious! It's obviously all just propaganda.

I especially like the bit where the narrator says, "There are currently fifty two million Muslims in Europe. The German Government said that number is expected to double in the next twenty years......(wait for it)...... TO ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR MILLION." Haha, the expression in his voice is funny as. Not to mention the obvious stating of very simple maths.

I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Yeah i see that its very over the top and aimed at dumb people... but if muslim is the majority then they will have voting power everywhere, which scares me a bit. Don't get me wrong it would be just as horrible if the church had more power too, they're idiots.

Just watched the short then. Even if it is right who gives a fuck? We are all people, I welcome my Islamic brothers to Australia. If they respect our Australian way of life and want to live here then I am happy. In the end we are all people and if the world is filled with men and women from Islamic backgrounds then such is life.

As the world grows and travel becomes so much easier it is inevitable that cultures will spread and mix (And clash at times), but only with mixing will we learn and obsorb others ways of life. In the end will it not bring us all closer together as a people? A globe of mixed cultures but at the same time one culture.

This makes sense to me, I may have worded it wrong,

Gen

i call bullshit. not because it offends me so much, but because a very cursory fact search suggests that this is the case.

1. a google search for the quote at 4:40 "the fall in the [german] population can no longer be stopped..." yielded only 40 or so links, all of which seemed to be crazy christian blogs quoting the video clip.

2. ditto for the following quote, at 5:01. "The 50+ million Muslim [in Europe] will turn it into a Muslim continent in a few decades."

(and yes, i tested a few different permutations of the quote)

3. at 6:17, the claim that as of 2008 there are 9 million muslims. well, according to the US census of 35,000 people (2007), muslims comprise .6% of the population. 300 million or so people = 1.8 million muslims.

now do you know why i always insist on references??? :rolleyes:

Ok good to know! There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism and i welcome them too, but if we have to change our laws, thats not too good. Oh well, if what they say is true there's nothing anyone can do about it so we may as well relax and enjoy it, like climate change :lol:

if true, it means that muslims will inherit the role of colonial super power religion from christians.

shit, maybe this is just what the doctor ordered. if our two social clubs for the mentally deficient begin to destroy each other...... i'll cheer them both then chalk one up for mr darwin.

edit: nothing we can do? we in australia could do a helluva lot more to stop climate change. we can also resist cultural pressures from brainless followers.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Aren't there a few arguments around supporting climate change being entirely natural and our impact minimal? Not disagreeing with you as i have absolutely no idea. But i likes the warm weather :P