The Corroboree
neo1

its is possible to get one from a person here.................................

Yea, I am looking for viable seeds, or cuttings or seed grown plants

Thanks

Jeremy

Yea, I am looking for viable seeds, or cuttings or seed grown plants

Thanks

Jeremy

Got mine from SAB keep checking thats what I did

yea, i heard they had some 5 weeks ago, man, i just never seem them, maybe I just didn't look, I totally miss it, maybe because I wasn't looking I guess.

Yea, how is the the baby doing....

I bet its looks nice.....

too bad i got to live in the US, It not as easy to get plants over here, even legal ones...... Its just sucks....

Oh well, thank GOD for SAB!!!!

See you

J

hell man when did yours I've checked like every few days for the last well probably 7 months and I never seen 1 plant in stock maybe I just had bad timing GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

hell man when did yours I've checked like every few days for the last well probably 7 months and I never seen 1 plant in stock maybe I just had bad timing GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

There was 5 in the store and they went super quick I went to order another for a friend the next day and they were gone. A beautiful plant one of my faviortes. I have heard that SAB will have some dried bark powder avaliable soon I have been checking daily for this. My plant is small but awesome very healthy just didnt like the humidity change, but other wise its doing great in the shade house. Thanks SAB

Edited by sharxx101

There was 5 in the store and they went super quick I went to order another for a friend the next day and they were gone. A beautiful plant one of my faviortes. I have heard that SAB will have some dried bark powder avaliable soon I have been checking daily for this. My plant is small but awesome very healthy just didnt like the humidity change, but other wise its doing great in the shade house. Thanks SAB

Man if you ever get some seeds, I like to trade you for something you might really like, I am talking down the road, when its gets bigger

Cheers

Jeremy

Man if you ever get some seeds, I like to trade you for something you might really like, I am talking down the road, when its gets bigger

Cheers

Jeremy

No probs mate I will let you know how I go winter is going to be fun! I will PM you when she gets time to seed, which you maybe waiting a while bud cause the plant is small. Will let you know anyways

No probs mate I will let you know how I go winter is going to be fun! I will PM you when she gets time to seed, which you maybe waiting a while bud cause the plant is small. Will let you know anyways

Yea, man, I am friend with the germinater, he one cool ass dudes! About one of the coolest dudes on here!! EXTREMELY NICE GUY!! AND I have hooked him up a few times, but over all, I owe him more then he owe me, because he sent me to some narrow leaf khat seeds and the have germinated nicely.

yea, man its cool, just seeing, trying to move away from illegal plants so much and grow legal plant more, not that I break any laws now(talking about the past)

But yea, I can't find any yohimbe plants around in the US. I hate to say it, but the US just plain sucks!!! We do have a bit more rights then you guys in Aussie land, but man, if you get caught, I think they come down harder on you here. But the thing is, they got to catch you first.( which is the trick, the law protect you in you crib(unless you completely a idiot and are selling drugs out the same house you growing at and being stupid as hell), where I heard over where you live they don't have as many rights,so much...... example no need for warrant type shite) Not to say, you know anything possible, you know, and that's anywhere you live though...

But just as a rule thumb, US customs(small amounts)-(not kg's and big shit) is easier to get the stuff through(example they need a good damm reason to open your mail in the US, I mean not just they "think", its got be a for sure thing almost, not to say it does not happen because I am sure it does, but we have just "slightly" more rights-which may change, but i doubt it because the young gen, is getting very tried of this nanny type shite for the 21 and old crowd, and there is starting to be a up rising in reform!!!! I think marijuana will be legal one day, people in the US are just sick of the BS!!!!!) But it seems over where you are you got slightly less rights, but I think your laws are "slightly" a bit on the easier side.)

Like that last post of the guy that got bust on Corroboree, had a good ending, that's would have never happen here in the US(very doubtful unless you knew somebody on the inside like a cop or a judge or somebody in power, or unless you could "prove" the marijuana was for "pain reasons", and have it back up by "a doctor"("very few" states!!!-in a state where legal, "which really don't mean shit", because the "FEDERAL" law state no marijuana, for nothing!!!!not even pain or illness!!! (this is a big "war", "not a fight", "a war" right now "in the US!!!!!" and "the DEA is going to end up rolling in their graves" when "it becomes legal and tax, like it should be, its no more harmful then cigs or alcohol, its just isn't!!!!) It's So crazy over here right now with marijuana.

The other non known about shaman type plants on this site that SAB but won't export, I can get most all of them but khat plants(but the seed is lega in the USl-loop hole) To tell you the truth they don't really know much about iboga plants, as it's barely on the DEA list, just small, tiny page about it on their the DEA Web page. Hell, I could set one outside and nobody would know shit and tell anybody that walk by I got it from a friend, its a house plant, don't know what kind it is..............................

That a other loop hole, in the US, you have to "KNOWingly", know you doing something is illegal before they can charge you, formally I mean, doesn't mean it does not still happen,but its a hard for them to win in court without much evidence that you knew it was illegal.

I think the DEA knows they can't go around making all these plants that have any effect at all illegal, they just can't, hell everybody be in fucking jail!! The DEA in in this country, I hear them talk on TV, and man, they just don't make any kind of logical sense!!! They just don't!!! I am sorry, they sound like a bunch of idiots with guns!!!! worse then that!! plain idiots!!!!

Sorry for the rant, I hope to trade with you in the future, thanks for getting back to you, see you later. tell the germinater I said Hi,

And also, I am really starting to understand how great SAB really is, because nobody else is helping us with our hobby of growing entho plants, nobody, and not no where near, even close to the prices that SAB has!!!

Thanks SAB!!!

Jeremy

I think its soooooo great that SAB sells Iboga seeds Pods fresh!! right off the bush, can't beat that!!

Edited by neo1