The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
rahli

26 overdose on GHB at Melbourne rave

shit kenny i always overdose, thats when u find out what shit can really do.

if i never had that attitude i would never have believed in alien abductions.

i know a chick who rips into GHB every weekend(or so) like no tomorrow, has done for the last 5 or 6 years. Its her drug of choice. Often combines it with ice.Always combines it with alc.

this chick also happens to be an ambo driver, her use has never seemd to have effected her mentally or physically, which baffles me as G is a notoriously gnarly dwug. shes never had a bad experience on G. weird huh. has offered it to me many times but just the name and the look of the shit puts me off.

id like to now if the deaths where related to GHB alone. Or maYbee this chick is just a superhuman or mutant, as i have always suspected/

well from what i learnt bout g, the seriousness of the od depends on if its ghb or 14b. ghb is acutal ghb molecular where as 14b which your body converts into ghb (in your liver). have seen many a ppl "od" on the 14b and simply just be out of it for 3hrs(as your body will stop convertin it), hell i have myself. and if you od one the ghb then your fuckd as your body wnt just stop makin it. tho dont think that i dont think that it isnt danagerous and was never mixed with grog. now this info mostly came from her say from the usuall rave crew so take it for what its worth tho the 14b part is true i believe (bout it being 14b and your liver processing it, not bout it stoppin wen u g out).

the main problem i see is that ppl g out and everyone thinks they dyin when they are just out for few hrs. mind you i dnt mess with the stuff anymore as isnt really my scene anymore.

like anything tho, treat it with respect or else it wnt show you the same and fuk u up cuz of it.

also the only thing that ive ever seen snap someone out of edge of g'in out or hell even g'in is the ice.... like i said not my scene anymore. but hey is what ive found from back in my wild party days heh.

having talked to friends who worked in the hospital nearest that event, their opinion was that the medicos at that event were inexperienced in dealing with large numbers of drug affected young people. the hospital was clogged up with people who were ok and just needed a bit of time to get back to normal- not actually overdoses needing medical attention. newspapers got the 26 people were sent to hospital bit. only about 2 were anything serious from what I heard from behind the scenes.